Here are a few things that you should take home from the following video.
1. No matter who you are or where you live, there is at least a 38% chance that you will be killed by this man.
2. Yes, he does say, “forty-five degwee shot.” No, you should not laugh at that. This man will find out and your chances will go from 38% to 73%.
3. Just because someone has a creepy laugh and likes to blow stuff up in his yard does not make that person some kind of an evil villain. I had a neighbor once that laughed just like that and all he ever got was a few years of probation.
4. Those dudes on Doomsday Preppers that build concrete bomb shelters in their back yards have got it all wrong. Gelatin is the way to go. That stuff will stand up to anything.
5. The new most hilarious quote in Internet history is, “Wow, that was good. Nice to see the flames inside the gelatin.”
6. If you’ve ever wondered why the governor of Alabama only has three fingers on one hand, pay close attention at the 2:26 portion of this video.
7. When the UN comes to take our weapons, I hope that they start at this guy’s house.
HT: The Blaze